Download the latest version of TreeGraph 2
This is the latest version of TreeGraph 2 (2.13.0-748 beta).
TreeGraph 2 is distributed under GNU General Public License.
Copyright (C) 2007-2011, 2013-2017 by Ben Stöver, Sarah Wiechers and Kai Müller. This program is distributed in the hope that
it will be useful, but without any warranty; without even the implied warranty of merchantability
or fitness for a particular purpose. See the
GNU General Public License for more details.
By downloading TreeGraph 2 you agree with the License.
Please read it carefully.
Developers can also check out the source codes directly from the subversion repository under
Changes in this version
- Pie chart labels are now able to display a title and data captions.
- New feature to create captions documents added.
- Exported pie chart label color table now contains columns for new label title and data captions.
- Calculate node/branch data feature now also allows to calculate the target column for each node in a separate expression and to define default values.
- Set of string testing and manipulation functions added to Calculate node/branch data feature.
- Calculate node/branch data feature now shows calculation errors for each node in a special dialog.
- Recently used expressions from Calculate node/branch data feature now stored in user's home directory instead of the application's directory.
- Editing the text or title of multiple elements at the same time is now possible.
- Text in tree documents is now displayed anti-aliased.
- TreeGraph now uses XTG version 1.5.
- Bug fix: Calculating text dimensions corrected. (Element size is now calculated more precise.)
- Bug fix: Labels on invisible root branch can now be selected.
- Bug fix: Case that root labels need more space than their branch is now considered in calculating the document width.
- Bug fix in element formats dialog: Label above or below the branch format is now only applied, if it was changed.
- Bug fix in evaluating references to parent values in the calculate node/branch data feature.
- Bug fix: Unknown icon label names in opened documents are now displayed as unknown icons instead of producing a series of exceptions.
- Internal structure changes.